- Zone Inputs: 6 physical inputs on the control panel for connection of detectors + 2 zone inputs in the connected keyboards.
- Max. Zones: Up to 8 zones with freely programmable parameters.
- Zone wiring: 5 types, single connection style.
- Areas: 1
- Outputs: 4 weak (up to 100mА) and 1 powerful (up to 1А) programmable outputs OC (open collector) type, situated on the control panel.Range of activation events for outputs management. Available programming of PGM4 for operation with TP2000 transmitter on serial connection.
- Access Codes: 4-digit; 8 User codes (1 Manager + 7 Users), 1 Engineer code.
- Memory LOG: 256 memory events with data and hour of occurring – can be viewed via keyboard or ProsTE software.
- Report to monitoring:
– Built-in digital communicator for telephone line monitoring – “Contact ID” and “SIA” supported.
– TTE GPRS Standard and TTE GPRS Simple communication modules.
- Peripheral Devices: Up to 2 devices connected to the system bus.
– LCD and LED Keyboards.
– Proximity card readers
- Programming: 3 programming menu styles
– 4-digit addresses
– 3-digit operations
– Text menus (tree structure)
|Mains Power Supply||230 VAC ±10%, fuse 0.63A|
|Mains Transformer||17 VAC / 17 VA|
|Back-up Power Supply – Accumulator||12 V / 7 Ah|
|Consumption of the control panel||100 mA|
|Enclosure||ABS plastic box, white|
|Dimensions||290 x 240 x 80 mm|
|Working Temperature Range||from -10°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||from -20°C to +60°C|