The range of MAD-400 modules has been developed to offer a wide and complete range of input and
output ports to be used with Detnov’s addressable fire control panels.
The MAD-400 modules allow performances and manoeuvres for the proper functioning of the fire
detection system, monitoring and/or acting according to the needs of the installation.
The MAD-400 modules have been designed to facilitate their installation process and they may be
installed using screws or fitted into a DIN rail. Each module is equipped with removable terminal
blocks and a LED status indicator. The addressing of the modules ir carried out through the PGD-200
programmer or auto addressing for isolator version.
This range of modules consists of:
• MAD-405-I Addressable module 5 technical inputs
• MAD-409-I Addressable module 10 technical inputs
• MAD-415-I Addressable module 5 relay outputs
• MAD-419-I Addressable module 10 relay outputs
• MAD-425-I Addressable module 5 technical inputs & 5 relay outputs
• MAD-429-I Addressable module 10 technical inputs & 10 relay outputs
These modules require 24V auxiliary power (1) and are assigned a number of loop addresses according
to the number of inputs and outputs available in the module
Technical inputs can be configured through a micro-switch, depending on the signal type: to monitor NC
or NO input. Monitoring of technical input can also be configured or not.
The entire range is supplied inside the BOX-ONE box.
(1) The MAD-405-I and MAD-409-I modules of technical inputs can be directly fed to the loop.